Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Exams Over!!!!



FIFA WORLD CUP HERE I COME!!!!!! To all the supporters of Brazil, remember Brazil rule, Iam going to stay up all night watch it on T.V, with lots of coke(the official drink for fifa 2006) in my hands with my brother Saiful(which is still shy to post a blog about himself). Belive me brazil will win the next World cup which is coming around the corner. Oh! I forgot one more thing. ALL THE KARIPAP I WANT EAT, YUM YUM.

The colours above are the colours of the fifa world cup logo.

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger ChemGrad said...

heh..wasap with the karipap? that day karipap kurang 'umph' la. very light and..boring!

anyway, the world cup is this june or july? alaa..brazil kan always menang kan? aiyoo..

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Irzan said...

umi karipap susah nak buat + x jumpe kat sini bohoo.. ;(

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Irzan said...

mane umi pegi? busy lagi ke?

 
At 5:23 AM , Blogger ChemGrad said...

du uh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home