Sunday, May 07, 2006


Afternoon everybody, umi busy everyday making up home as clean as possible n importantly next week exam week for my 2 sons. Got 2 sit n listen 2 their studies. Any idea or best way 2 give best performance as mother, teacher, friend n workers in d short 24 hours. Next week got this progress meeting n busy preparing d report. Most important have only RM60 in my pocket with 5 people 2 share. Well i've always use d key words n food for my strength. That is Tawakal. I have work hard n i pray ALMIGHTY ALLAH will bless me n my sons with prosperity n wealth ASAP.
At times i wonder why we have 2 strive so hard, well n d answer 2 that is i want 2 share with others n i have 2 have the means to do so. My old age ie at 55 i want 2 share my love n caring 2 street children. I want them 2 grow n have those love feeling as a mother though u only have d street to stay. We can change our destiny and with hard work n strong will ALLAH will fulfill our request either now or then. However who can keep u sober all the time especially when d other occupants are taking your share of wealth unduly, corruption. How starving me n my sons we will not succumb to this. WHY !!!! the answer is ALLAH forbid so n why question more.
I can only enjoy sleeping alternately 3-4 hours a day coz my daily routine require 26 hours a day n do i feel sad n tired !!!! NO coz i'm still aok n seing my 3 children squabbling and shouting what more to ask a normal happy me n my sons.

We love outing ang travelling n we will share them with u n please share your thought as me n my sons.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger ChemGrad said...

don't worry umi, u have 4 'knights' around u, to support you! umi sgt rocks! ur one strong woman i know, beside mama! hehe..kiter sume chaiyook sama2 for happiness of everybody!

kid miss rumah! huhu~~ nak balik, i'm craving for karipap!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home